theacronymstheacronyms

Main Audio Reviews Stats 7 Fans

Timmy's diagnosis Timmy's diagnosis

It could be funny... the problem is, I couldn't quite hear what they were saying...

FATMProductions responds:

Yeah, I noticed that too, sorry, will try harder to make it sound clearer and louder next time.

Angry Bros Angry Bros

I think I could've had a conversation with myself and acquired the same conclusion.

Though I appreciate that it has been animated, it was a bit silly. Nice work on the animation.

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

This needs to be out there. This is phenomenal. It's the ending, with the protagonist/victim and the tubes, feeding the rest. It is heartbreaking because regardless of some out there, there is a degree of truth...

For we acquire our wealth, our STUFF from the poor, the "proles", whom Orwell classified as the real workers and we utilize their tears and works and dreams and desires so we can have what we want, when we want, for CHEAP.

This captures it. This is a phenomenal movie.

Date Night Date Night

Short and sweet.

Trick Question Trick Question

Anyone who has a lover will understand.

Robots Battling Robots Battling

I'll tell you why I gave this two stars. Understandably, it is the first flash movie made by the submitter. I like the style, the art, everything. Honestly, it just needs a very decent soundtrack. That's it. The right music could make this a 3 or 4 star thing. Heck, with the guy playing the videogame, if he said something perfectly funny, this thing could be amazing.

Good work though.