theacronymstheacronyms

Main Audio Reviews Stats 7 Fans

HEXEP HEXEP

Excellent design, simple concept, great play.

Outpost:Haven Outpost:Haven

I liked this game. I'm a fan of top-down shooters, and I could see this as an XBOX release, albeit with better graphics and more levels. A very solid game.

Infectonator 2 Infectonator 2

When I first started playing, I was very apprehensive. It just didn't seem very fun...

I've been playing for about a half-hour now. And it keeps going.

Extremely addicting, deep leveling system, plenty of replayability. This thing's a hit.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

4.5 only because there is a newer version of this game, with more players and content. Otherwise this is an awesome game.

Simple concept: play the mario game with different NES characters. Brilliant execution.

Mad Shapes 3 Mad Shapes 3

Interesting puzzle game, just needs instructions.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

How to spend an indecent amount of time shooting small animals:

- Play this game

Honestly, this is one of those too-cute-to-be-true games where you blast a turtle out of a cannon and pop it in mid-air for extra mileage. If you're not careful, you might land on a bed of spikes, impaling the tiny turtle in a too-gruesome-to-be-true death. It's addictive and a guilty pleasure.

The lack of any significant variety in the game prevents a 5th star. It is still highly recommended.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Few games can compare to this, in the context of its existence....

It's astounding how flash games of evolved in the last decade. This game in particular shows where we've come. The main menu is slick and quick while the amount of unlockable content provides the user with hours of play-time.

Play the game. Experience the awesome.