theacronymstheacronyms

Main Audio Reviews Stats 7 Fans

Timmy's diagnosis Timmy's diagnosis

It could be funny... the problem is, I couldn't quite hear what they were saying...

FATMProductions responds:

Yeah, I noticed that too, sorry, will try harder to make it sound clearer and louder next time.

Angry Bros Angry Bros

I think I could've had a conversation with myself and acquired the same conclusion.

Though I appreciate that it has been animated, it was a bit silly. Nice work on the animation.

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

This needs to be out there. This is phenomenal. It's the ending, with the protagonist/victim and the tubes, feeding the rest. It is heartbreaking because regardless of some out there, there is a degree of truth...

For we acquire our wealth, our STUFF from the poor, the "proles", whom Orwell classified as the real workers and we utilize their tears and works and dreams and desires so we can have what we want, when we want, for CHEAP.

This captures it. This is a phenomenal movie.

HEXEP HEXEP

Excellent design, simple concept, great play.

Outpost:Haven Outpost:Haven

I liked this game. I'm a fan of top-down shooters, and I could see this as an XBOX release, albeit with better graphics and more levels. A very solid game.

Infectonator 2 Infectonator 2

When I first started playing, I was very apprehensive. It just didn't seem very fun...

I've been playing for about a half-hour now. And it keeps going.

Extremely addicting, deep leveling system, plenty of replayability. This thing's a hit.

Epic Trailer!! Epic Trailer!!

I'd love to know which programs you used to create this. It sounds very epic and the levels are mastered very nicely. It's entirely fitting as an epic trailer. This is quality.

HaydenDavenport responds:

Thank you very much!

I used Logic Pro for recording, and Kontakt to run the samples. I used a lot of different libraries, so it would be difficult to pinpoint which sounds you are hearing. If you do a google search for, say, "best string samples" you can probably find a list of the best sounding samples. Some of which, I probably used.

strilogren strilogren

I like the notes selected. I was hoping it'd get darker, if the bass had chosen to go lower, towards a minor key. It reminds me of something from a 90s computer game. Or it'd fit perfectly for the game "U-Link".

I like it as a loop. It's very interesting.

C23 - Skyward Disaster C23 - Skyward Disaster

I'd have given it more except for the mixing. I wish the drums had blended a little more than overpowering the melody and background chords.

Perhaps that was your intention. In any case, I really liked what I was hearing. I'll be checking out more very soon.

Chrausner responds:

Hm-hm. I designed those beats like that on purpose because I've been told that my normal style isn't really true D&B, so I made over-powered beats.

Thanks for the review.